Careers at Perfect Weddings Abroad
Current Positions Available:
Weddings Abroad Sales Specialist - Self Employed, Remote-Based
Full Time OTE £35,000 plus per annum
Are you an experienced sales professional with the drive, determination and passion to grow your own business with the backing of a trusted brand?
Are you looking for an opportunity within an exciting niche travel business which offers excellent earning potential and generates all of your leads?
Being a Weddings Abroad Sales Specialist is a dream job – imagine speaking to couples who are planning their wedding abroad, helping them choose their perfect venue and then assisting them with booking the wedding and the travel arrangements for their wedding party?
That's all in a day’s work at Perfect Weddings Abroad – It really is a dream job!
We are delighted to announce that we are expanding our team due to an increase in demand for Weddings Abroad and high level of enquiries.
Here are just some of the benefits of joining our expanding team:
• Excellent Earning Potential - Book the wedding arrangements and the travel for the whole wedding group!
• Receive a constant flow of guaranteed, quality wedding leads
• Receive Wedding Booking Commissions at the time of booking
• Generous travel commissions of up to 60%
• Fantastic incentives and rewards schemes
• Full Training & On-Going Support provided
• Flexible Working Hours from home (minimum 30 hours per week)
• Training Events held throughout the Year
• Full Support from Head Office to assist with all technical, customer service and marketing requirements
• Opportunity to attend Fam Trips and our Annual Conference
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• ABTA and ATOL financial protection for your customers
Come and join our friendly award-winning team and start making wedding dreams come true!
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience to apply for this role.
TO APPLY TO JOIN OUR TEAM If you have the relevant experience and a passion for weddings then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to our Team.