fbpx I am not British is that OK | Perfect Weddings Abroad

I am not British is that OK

I am not British is that OK?

The information supplied on our website and provided to you in subsequent follow-up information (such as your Wedding Confirmation Pack) is relevant for British Citizen's that hold British-issued birth certificates and full 10 year British passports. If you, or your partner are not British, do not hold a full-length British birth certificate (showing both parents names) or British passport; then you must contact our Legal Department within 7 days of receiving your Wedding Confirmation Pack for further guidance. Failure to do so will mean that we will not be able to guide or help you with the legal process any further. Please note that if you are British, but have a birth certificate, passport, or other legal document issued in the Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales there may be different paperwork (or different timescales) that is required than of those people that have documents that were issued on mainland England. Therefore, in this case, the information may vary slightly to what is included in our Wedding Confirmation Pack.