If you are looking for a travel business opportunity to fit around your life, then you are in the right place! You can become a Weddings Abroad Specialist and operate your business from your home office, giving you complete flexibility.
Our "Award Winning" team is recognised as the best in the industry - all Weddings Abroad & Honeymoons Specialists go through in-depth training and know their product inside out. They have a passion for weddings, excellent customer service and despite working independently, are very much part of our team. All of the travel business opportunities we offer are sales positions and are on a Self-Employed basis.
We are always interested in working with individuals with relevant sales experience, this usually involves many years working in travel agencies and/or tour operators or within the Wedding Industry.
Current Positions Available:
Asian Wedding Planner - Self Employed, Home-Based
Perfect Weddings Abroad are recruiting for an Asian Wedding Planner to join our existing team of Weddings Abroad Specialists. With strong knowledge of Asian culture you will be the first point of contact for new enquiries, working with our couples to help them find their dream wedding location, confirming their wedding package and venue requirements, and subsequently booking the travel arrangements for the wedding group.
This role requires passion and drive for the wedding and travel industry and the ideal candidate will have wedding event and/or travel sales experience. You should also have excellent communication skills and be self motivated with a pro-active nature and attention to detail.
Here are just some of the reasons to join our Expanding Team:
- Receive a constant flow of guaranteed, quality wedding leads
- Book the wedding arrangements, bride and groom travel and the travel for all the guests - excellent earning potential!
- Wedding Booking Fees paid at the time of booking
- Generous travel commissions of up to 60%
- Full Training & On-Going Support provided
- Our Concierge Team handle all Post Sales Administration
- Flexible Working Hours from home (minimum 20 hours per week)
- Training Events held throughout the Year
- Technical, Customer Service and Marketing support.
- Opportunity to attend Fam Trips and our Annual Conference
What we expect from our Specialists:
- You must have experience in a related field (travel, retail and/or weddings)
- To be professional, timely, and provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Willingness to learn and outstanding communication skills, ability to educate and sell to the clients.
- Going above and beyond – embrace being a specialist and uphold our philosophy.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Outgoing and flexible personality – a real problem solver!
- Committed to outstanding customer service.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with technology.
- Goal oriented and extremely organised.
Joining Fees and Costs:
There is an annual membership fee of £295+VAT and a small monthly fee to cover the support costs that we offer you.
TO APPLY TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
If you have the relevant experience and a passion for weddings then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering email to our Team.
Email: email@example.com or call us on 01543 439398.