Bahia Beach Club opened its doors in July 2014 as a new exclusive venue next to the sea in the prestigious area of Palm Mar.
Offering beautiful sea views and delicious cuisine, there is a wide selection of wines or signature cocktails or simply enjoy the Balinese beds found in the beach area. All this with the sea and the best selection of music as background. In the evenings enjoy music from DJs and live bands.
Bahia Beach Club provides a stunning setting for a beachfront wedding whether its just the two of you or a you have a large number of guests, its the perfect place to say 'I Do.'
Confetti Package from 10 people
Prices from £2060 (low season) or £2415 (high season)*
• Expert advice and support from a weddings abroad specialist here in the UK to find your perfect wedding venue
• Booking of the date and time of your wedding
• Detailed Wedding Confirmation Pack outlining the legal process and important information related to getting married abroad
• Your own online wedding profile to manage your wedding arrangements
• Pre-departure booking of wedding extras via your online wedding profile
• In-resort wedding coordinator to assist with all of the final arrangements
• Pre-wedding meeting with your in-resort wedding coordinator shortly after your arrival
• Attendance of your in-resort wedding coordinator at your wedding ceremony on your wedding day
• Ceremomy Set up including decor (white / wooden charis to choose)
• English speaking celebrant
• 1 hour service photographer
• Bride's bouquet
• Maid of honour bouquet
• Buttonhole for the groom
• Buttonhole for the best man
• 3 bags of petals for guests
• Chilled mineral water before or after the ceremony
*Low season - November to March. High Season - April to October
Don't just take our word for it. Here is what our customers have said.
We did have an amazing wedding day thank you, the new venue for our reception was perfect. Would love to go back one day! Our UK party was fantastic! Just a shame it’s all over now. Thank you all at PWA very much for all your help over the last year!! Jayne and Robin x
Jayne & Robin
Venue: Sirines Beach
Where would I start with our whole experience, from start to finish it was like a dream from the girls getting ready to the lads having an early drink for encouragement. We got married in the beautiful gardens at the Olympic Lagoon Ayia Napa, we had a reception drink for a few hours in the hotel and then went back to the gardens for an amazing sit down meal. The hotel then treated us to an amazing breakfast in bed even for our two childern.(as they ended up staying with us on the wedding evening), the experience was so overwhelming and yet so perfect I couldn't of asked for anything better.
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR WEDDING IN SPAIN & THE CANARY ISLANDS:
Please note that we are only able to offer Symbolic Weddings, Commitment Ceremonies and Renewal of Vows in Spanish destinations - we recommend that couples vist their local registry office in the UK to be legally married prior to departure.
All British Passport Holders must provide:
Passports for Bride and Groom
Original Marriage Certificate for your UK wedding must be provided prior to the ceremony
When travelling to your Spanish wedding you must take the above original documentation with you as scans or photocopies are not accepted by the local Celebrants.