Sweet & Simple Packages
Sweet & Simple Packages
Sweet & Simple Wedding Packages
2019 Prices from £2999.00
Please note that wedding arches, seating and chair covers can be added to this package and booked with your in-resort wedding coordinator. Please ask for details.
DEPOSITS ARE APPLICABLE FOR ALL WEDDING PACKAGES (30% OF YOUR WEDDING PACKAGE OR MINIMUM £500, WHICHEVER IS HIGHER). ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE CASE OF CANCELLATION (WITH NO EXCEPTIONS).
A CONDITION OF BOOKING IS THAT ALL WEDDING COUPLES MUST BOOK THEIR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS WITH PERFECT WEDDINGS ABROAD (IF YOU DO NOT BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY WITH PERFECT WEDDINGS ABROAD YOUR WEDDING DATE WILL BE CANCELLED AND NO REFUND GIVEN). WE REQUEST THAT YOU ENCOURAGE YOUR WEDDING GUESTS TO BOOK THEIR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS WITH PERFECT WEDDINGS ABROAD (BUT THEY ARE NOT OBLIGED TO DO SO)
Why Book With Us
Why Book Your Perfect Wedding Abroad with us?
We are the UK’s leading weddings abroad specialists and so your wedding abroad is in safe hands.
We have the widest range of overseas wedding locations, with over 800 venues throughout our website there is a destination to suit everyone and have our own wedding coordinators in many locations.
Based in the UK, our Weddings Abroad Specialists are highly trained and very experienced, they will be on hand to help you chose your perfect destination and the dream venue for your wedding.
You can be certain of excellent service, competitive travel prices and value for money as well as many exclusive benefits from booking with the UK’s leading Weddings Abroad Company.
Booking your wedding with Perfect Weddings Abroad makes the planning process so much easier! We offer:
- Award-winning service to help you plan your wedding abroad.
- Financial Security and Peace of Mind – we are members of ABTA and ATOL protected.
- Your own unique online wedding profile to help you plan all the details.
- Our Concierge Team in the UK will be here to support and assist you.
- Our Overseas Wedding Co-ordinators will be in touch to help you plan all of the details.
- We check your legal documents prior to departure to ensure they are correct.
- Free Wedding Wish List for every couple
We are part of the Celebration Travel Group – The World’s Leading Specialised Wedding and Honeymoon Company to give you complete peace of mind.
To discuss your wedding abroad, why not speak to a Wedding Specialist today – call 0808 168 1210 or 01543 439398 from your mobile.
Meet Our Specialists
Meet Our Specialists
Our UK-based Weddings Abroad Specialists are located across the country. At the time of enquiry you will be allocated your own dedicated specialist!.
Our team, both in the UK and overseas, share a passion for romantic travel and offering a personalised wedding service. We aim to carry that throughout the whole process, giving you the peace of mind that you're in safe hands every step of the way.
With many years of experience in organising weddings and honeymoons all over the world, our UK-based weddings abroad specialists pride themselves on offering a personal and experienced service, at the right price.
Read more about out Specialists here
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR WEDDING IN GREECE:
All British Passport Holders must provide:
- Original Full length Birth Certificates (must show the name of your parents) with Apostille issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office*
- Passports for Bride and Groom (expiry date must be more than 6 months after your wedding)
- Certificate of Non-Impediment for Bride and Groom (dated not more than 3 months prior to your wedding date) with Apostille issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office*
Additional information required if:
- Divorced – Original Divorce Decree for each marriage (must bear the official Court stamp) with Apostille issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office*
- Widowed – Original Marriage Certificate and Original Death Certificate for previous Spouce with Apostille issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office*
- Adopted – Original Adoption Certificate with Apostille issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office*
- Name change – Original Deed Poll Certificate or Original Name Change Document with Apostille issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office*
* Foreign & Commonwealth Legalisation Service (Apostille) costs £30 per document
Documentation will need to be translated into Greek (the costs vary per island and our Wedding Concierge will be happy to advise on the costs for your chosen island).
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not a British Passport Holder then additional documentation and translations may be required depending upon your nationality. Please call our Wedding Concierge to discuss your individual requirements.
Our Legal Document Checking Team will check and confirm that your documents are in order before you travel, however it is the couple's responsibility to ensure that they have all of the correct paperwork on time. Our wedding packages do not include any legal documentation costs.