Sweet & Simple Packages
Sweet & Simple Packages
GRECIAN PARK - FULLY INCLUSIVE CELEBRATION PACKAGE FOR 20 PEOPLE:
PRE-BOOKING SERVICE (BEFORE YOU CONFIRM YOUR WEDDING DATE)
- Creation of your own Unique online Wedding Profile
- Expert advice and support from a Weddings Abroad Specialist here in the UK by telephone and/or email
- Venue Finding Service with up to 5 Wedding Proposals for you to choose from
- Confirmation of the date of your wedding (and where possible - the time)
- Confirmation of your Wedding Ceremony Venue (and Reception Venue - if required)
- Booking of your ‘Fully-inclusive’ Celebration Wedding Package Pre-paid in UK Pounds Sterling (£) prior to your departure from the UK
PRE-DEPARTURE SERVICE (OUTSIDE OF 3 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING DATE)
- Booking Bride & Groom's Travel Arrangements
- Assistance with booking Travel Arrangements for all Wedding Guests
- Detailed Wedding Confirmation Pack outlining the legal process and important information related to getting married abroad
- Wedding Legal Documentation Checklist
- Concierge Team to help with Travel (pre-departure) queries and advice by Telephone - via our Freephone Bride's and Groom's Line
- Wedding Profile Guest List Manager
PRE-DEPARTURE SERVICE (IN THE FINAL 3 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING DATE)
- Finalising of your Wedding Arrangements via your Wedding Profile with your In-Resort Wedding Coordinator
- Pre-departure booking of wedding extras via your online Wedding Profile
- Checking of legal documentation here in the UK before you travel
- In-resort wedding coordinator to assist with all of the final arrangements
- Pre-wedding meeting with your in-resort wedding coordinator shortly after your arrival
- Assistance at the town hall by your in-resort wedding coordinator to arrange the marriage licence
- Attendance of your in-resort wedding coordinator at your wedding ceremony on your wedding day
- Round bridal bouquet of roses or lilies in the choice of your colours
- Complimentary buttonhole for the groom
- Buttonhole for the Best Man
- 1 Bridesmaids round posy to compliment the Bride’s Bouquet
- Bridal Hair & Make-up for the Bride OR Bridal Hair for the Bride & one guest
- Professional Wedding Photographer
- 36 Wedding Photographs with an Album
- Professional Wedding Videographer
- 30 Minute edited DVD
- 2-Tier Wedding Cake for up to 20 people
- PWA Signature Wedding Favours to use as Place cards for each wedding guest
- Wedding Dress Travel Box to transport your wedding dress from the UK to Cyprus, and home
- Sunset Photographs with 5 Prints
- Dj to play at your evening reception *
WEDDING VENUE SET UP FEES/CHARGES
- Venue fees for one of the hotel’s wedding ceremony locations
- White Table and Chair Covers Set-up for up to 20 people
- Wedding Reception Venue Set-up at on of the hotel's wedding reception locations
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Cocktail Reception with 1 Glass of Sparkling Wine and 4 Canapes Per Person
- Choice of Gala Dinner Menus (Buffet options are available for parties of 25 or more)
- Half Bottle of Wine and Water Per Person during meal
TOWN HALL FEES / LICENCES
- Special Marriage Licence & Marriage Certificate
- Registrar Fees to come to the venue to perform your Wedding Ceremony
Total Celebration 2019 Package Price for up to and including 20 people = £4350.00
Additional Adults can be added at £62 per adult.
Additional Children can be added at £28 per child.
Weddings before 2.30pm have cocktail reception at Umi Bar followed by dinner in the Marquee
Weddings after 4.30pm have cocktail reception at The Cliff Bar followed by dinner at The Pavillion or the Sea View Veranda
*Outdoor venues anly allow background music - DJ is at an alternative venue
Why Book With Us
Why Book Your Perfect Wedding Abroad with us?
We are the UK’s leading weddings abroad specialists and so your wedding abroad is in safe hands.
We have the widest range of overseas wedding locations, with over 800 venues throughout our website there is a destination to suit everyone and have our own wedding coordinators in many locations.
Based in the UK, our Weddings Abroad Specialists are highly trained and very experienced, they will be on hand to help you chose your perfect destination and the dream venue for your wedding.
You can be certain of excellent service, competitive travel prices and value for money as well as many exclusive benefits from booking with the UK’s leading Weddings Abroad Company.
Booking your wedding with Perfect Weddings Abroad makes the planning process so much easier! We offer:
- Award-winning service to help you plan your wedding abroad.
- Financial Security and Peace of Mind – we are members of ABTA and ATOL protected.
- Your own unique online wedding profile to help you plan all the details.
- Our Concierge Team in the UK will be here to support and assist you.
- Our Overseas Wedding Co-ordinators will be in touch to help you plan all of the details.
- We check your legal documents prior to departure to ensure they are correct.
- Free Wedding Wish List for every couple
We are part of the Celebration Travel Group – The World’s Leading Specialised Wedding and Honeymoon Company to give you complete peace of mind.
To discuss your wedding abroad, why not speak to a Wedding Specialist today – call 0808 168 1210 or 01543 439398 from your mobile.
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR WEDDING IN CYPRUS:
All British Passport Holders must provide:
- Original Full length Birth Certificates (must show the name of your parents)
- Passports for Bride and Groom (expiry date must be more than 6 months after your wedding)
- Statutory Declaration for Bride and Groom (must be witnessed by a solicitor and bear a rubber stamp). A sample will be provided once your wedding is confirmed.
Additional information required if:
- Divorced – Original Divorce Decree for each marriage (must bear the official Court stamp)
- Widowed – Original Marriage Certificate and Original Death Certificate for previous Spouce
- Adopted – Original Adoption Certificate
- Name change – Original Deed Poll Certificate or Original Name Change Document.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not a British Passport Holder then additional documentation and translations may be required depending upon your nationality. Please call our Concierge Team to discuss your individual requirements.
Our Legal Document Checking Team will check and confirm that your documents are in order before you travel, however it is the couple's responsibility to ensure that they have all of the correct paperwork on time. Our wedding packages do not include any legal documentation costs.
When travelling to Cyprus you must take all of your original documentation with you as scans or photocopies are not accepted by the Cypriot Authorities.