Book your Wedding with just a £250 Deposit!* Enquire now for more details...
Sweet & Simple Packages
Sweet & Simple Packages
Sweet & Simple Wedding Packages
2020 Prices from £3,149
Your Wedding Ceremony will take place at the Susesi Luxury Resort - package is for up to 10 Adults (including Bride & Groom). Additional Guests are charged at £35 per person if residents at the hotel. Non-resident guests will be charged an extra fee to attend the wedding. Please note that the package prices vary depending on the time of year and each Wedding Proposal is priced at the time of enquiry/booking.
DEPOSITS ARE APPLICABLE FOR ALL WEDDING PACKAGES (30% OF YOUR WEDDING PACKAGE OR MINIMUM £300, WHICHEVER IS HIGHER). ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE CASE OF CANCELLATION (WITH NO EXCEPTIONS).
A CONDITION OF BOOKING IS THAT ALL WEDDING COUPLES MUST BOOK THEIR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS WITH PERFECT WEDDINGS ABROAD (IF YOU DO NOT BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY WITH PERFECT WEDDINGS ABROAD YOUR WEDDING DATE WILL BE CANCELLED AND NO REFUND GIVEN). WE REQUEST THAT YOU ENCOURAGE YOUR WEDDING GUESTS TO BOOK THEIR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS WITH PERFECT WEDDINGS ABROAD (BUT THEY ARE NOT OBLIGED TO DO SO)
Our all-inclusive Celebration Packages include everything for your ceremony, wedding reception and all the added extras!
Here are just some of the inclusions of our Celebration Packages:
- Checking of your legal documentation by our UK team
- In-resort wedding coordinator to assist with all of the final arrangements
- Assistance at the town hall by your in-resort wedding coordinator to arrange the marriage licence
- Registrar, Ceremony and Town Hall fees
- Bridal Hair & Make Up
- Wedding Cake
- Dinner & Beverages for your Wedding Reception
- Price varies according to destination and wedding venue. Enquire for more details
Why Book With Us
Why Book Your Perfect Wedding Abroad with us?
We are the UK’s leading weddings abroad specialists and so your wedding abroad is in safe hands.
We have the widest range of overseas wedding locations, with over 800 venues throughout our website there is a destination to suit everyone and have our own wedding coordinators in many locations.
Based in the UK, our Weddings Abroad Specialists are highly trained and very experienced, they will be on hand to help you chose your perfect destination and the dream venue for your wedding.
You can be certain of excellent service, competitive travel prices and value for money as well as many exclusive benefits from booking with the UK’s leading Weddings Abroad Company.
Booking your wedding with Perfect Weddings Abroad makes the planning process so much easier! We offer:
- Award-winning service to help you plan your wedding abroad.
- Financial Security and Peace of Mind – we are members of ABTA and ATOL protected.
- Your own unique online wedding profile to help you plan all the details.
- Our Concierge Team in the UK will be here to support and assist you.
- Our Overseas Wedding Co-ordinators will be in touch to help you plan all of the details.
- We check your legal documents prior to departure to ensure they are correct.
- Free Wedding Wish List for every couple
We are part of the Celebration Travel Group – The World’s Leading Specialised Wedding and Honeymoon Company to give you complete peace of mind.
To discuss your wedding abroad, why not speak to a Wedding Specialist today – call 0808 168 1210 or 01543 439398 from your mobile.
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR WEDDING IN TURKEY:
All British Passport Holders must provide:
- Original Full length Birth Certificates (must show the name of your parents)
- Passports for Bride and Groom (expiry date must be more than 6 months after your wedding)
- Affidavit to Marital Status, notarized and apostilled in the UK (must be issued within 6 months of the wedding date)
- Parental consent if under 18 (you must be 17 years old to marry in Turkey)
- 6 colour passport photographs each
- 2 witnesses (cannot be family members)
Additional information required if:
- Divorced – Original Divorce Decree for each marriage (must bear the official Court stamp)
- Widowed – Original Marriage Certificate and Original Death Certificate for previous Spouce
- Adopted – Original Adoption Certificate
- Name change – Original Deed Poll Certificate or Original Name Change Document.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not a British Passport Holder then additional documentation and translations may be required depending upon your nationality. Please call our Concierge Team to discuss your individual requirements.
Please note that in some resorts in Turkey a blood test and visit to the Medical Centre is required.
Our Legal Document Checking Team will check and confirm that your documents are in order before you travel, however it is the couple's responsibility to ensure that they have all of the correct paperwork on time. Our wedding packages do not include any legal documentation costs.
BLACK FRIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA
Save 10% on our Celebration Packages when you book your Wedding by Monday 30th November! Click below to find your Dream Venue...