Beautiful garden and beachside setting...
The Vardiola Seascape is ideal for larger wedding parties and for those wishing to have their wedding ceremony and reception in the same place. With wonderful views of the seas and extensive gardens this location is a perfect setting.There are 2 options for your wedding here, either you can choose to marry outside the picturesque chapel or choose a pretty area of the gardens to exchange your vows. After you've said 'I do' why not linger for photos and champagne before commencing your evening celebrations.
The Vardiola Seascape venue is located in Kypseli, amongst many villages on the northern side of the island which cut across the fertile olive groves leading down to the deep blue sea. It is 10 kilometres from Zakynthos town, and 2 kilometres from the nearest busiest resort, Tsilivi.
The locals say that the trees in Kypseli would bear fruit all year round and so it was given its present day name, which in Greek means beehive. Although this village’s main sources are olive production and wine making, it has awoken to the needs of tourism. Alongside the sea front you can find the traditional restaurant, Vardiola. Taking its name from the historical monument, one can spend their evening admiring the beauty of nature.
This location offers a choice of both reception venue and venues for the actual wedding ceremony. This works out very nicely having both events in the same area, eliminating the hassle of transferring your guests to and from different locations.
There are two options offered for your wedding ceremony.
1) VARDIOLA SEASCAPE WEDDING: One of our venues available for your wedding is in the garden overlooking the sea. The reception will take place in the same venue with the wedding ceremony thus not needing to transfer your guests from one location to another. Upon arrival your guests can be served fruit punch while they await for the bride to make her entrance. It is lovely to have all your family and friends present while you take group and private photos thus everyone is made to feel welcome in the itinerary of events. Following the photos the cake is cut and champagne is served. Fun BBQ buffets, three course meals or traditional meze meals can be arranged. All meals are delicious and traditionally cooked by their local chef. Continuing with entertainment until late we can arrange for you a fantastic fireworks display for the finale of your special day.
2) CHAPEL WEDDING: Do you fancy the idea of having a church wedding, but without all the formal preparations? A small little chapel located right above the seascape location with fantastic views out to the blue waters of the sea. This venue brings a nice religious touch to the ceremony. You may have a proper civil wedding with the church as an inspirational background. To enhance the atmosphere you may add Bible scripture readings or romantic poems. We can also arrange for you to be married by the minister of neutral religion. Following the ceremony, your guests can walk down towards the Vardiola Greek Taverna which is conveniently close to the chapel.
The Vardiola location can offer you a beautiful reception outside in the garden next to the seafront, or you can have your reception upstairs in the elevated area of the actual restaurant. In the garden, we can provide formal round tables for your guests and a top table for you. An elevated dance floor can also be arranged.
- A choice of wedding locations including a pretty chapel and a garden setting.
- Larger parties catered for.
- Wedding reception facilities available at the venue
- A tranquil setting for your wedding in Zante