Sweet & Simple Packages
Sweet & Simple Packages
Vezalis Beach Celebration Wedding Package
£3499 for weddings in 2019
For 15 people
This all-inclusive package has been created for the wedding ceremony & reception to take place on Vezalis Beach.
Additional guests can be added @ £65 per adult / £37 per child
*the above package may alter according to number of persons
*wedding/reception can be protected under any weather conditions
Option 2 - Wedding Ceremony Cameo Island with private beach cove area & private beach bar reception at Vezalis Beach for 15 people
2019 Weddings: £4899
For 15 people
Extra adults £70 each / Extra children £43 each
For parties over 20 people pleas add the following fees:
Maximum of 100 people for a ceremony/ BBQ 70 people maximum
Extra guests prices are subject to change and reconfirmations 3 months prior to wedding
*the above package may alter according to the number of persons
ESTIMATED TIME SLOTS:
DEPOSITS ARE APPLICABLE FOR ALL WEDDING PACKAGES (30% OF YOUR WEDDING PACKAGE OR MINIMUM £300, WHICHEVER IS HIGHER). ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE CASE OF CANCELLATION (WITH NO EXCEPTIONS).
A CONDITION OF BOOKING IS THAT ALL WEDDING COUPLES MUST BOOK THEIR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS WITH PERFECT WEDDINGS ABROAD (IF YOU DO NOT BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY WITH PERFECT WEDDINGS ABROAD YOUR WEDDING DATE WILL BE CANCELLED AND NO REFUND GIVEN). WE REQUEST THAT YOU ENCOURAGE YOUR WEDDING GUESTS TO BOOK THEIR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS WITH PERFECT WEDDINGS ABROAD (BUT THEY ARE NOT OBLIGED TO DO SO)
Why Book With Us
Why Book Your Perfect Wedding Abroad with us?
We are the UK’s leading weddings abroad specialists and so your wedding abroad is in safe hands.
We have the widest range of overseas wedding locations, with over 800 venues throughout our website there is a destination to suit everyone and have our own wedding coordinators in many locations.
Based in the UK, our Weddings Abroad Specialists are highly trained and very experienced, they will be on hand to help you chose your perfect destination and the dream venue for your wedding.
You can be certain of excellent service, competitive travel prices and value for money as well as many exclusive benefits from booking with the UK’s leading Weddings Abroad Company.
Booking your wedding with Perfect Weddings Abroad makes the planning process so much easier! We offer:
- Award-winning service to help you plan your wedding abroad.
- Financial Security and Peace of Mind – we are members of ABTA and ATOL protected.
- Your own unique online wedding profile to help you plan all the details.
- Our Concierge Team in the UK will be here to support and assist you.
- Our Overseas Wedding Co-ordinators will be in touch to help you plan all of the details.
- We check your legal documents prior to departure to ensure they are correct.
- Free Wedding Wish List for every couple
We are part of the Celebration Travel Group – The World’s Leading Specialised Wedding and Honeymoon Company to give you complete peace of mind.
To discuss your wedding abroad, why not speak to a Wedding Specialist today – call 0808 168 1210 or 01543 439398 from your mobile.
LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR WEDDING IN GREECE:
All British Passport Holders must provide:
- Original Full length Birth Certificates (must show the name of your parents) with Apostille issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office*
- Passports for Bride and Groom (expiry date must be more than 6 months after your wedding)
- Certificate of Non-Impediment for Bride and Groom (dated not more than 3 months prior to your wedding date) with Apostille issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office*
Additional information required if:
- Divorced – Original Divorce Decree for each marriage (must bear the official Court stamp) with Apostille issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office*
- Widowed – Original Marriage Certificate and Original Death Certificate for previous Spouce with Apostille issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office*
- Adopted – Original Adoption Certificate with Apostille issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office*
- Name change – Original Deed Poll Certificate or Original Name Change Document with Apostille issued by the Foreign & Commonwealth Office*
* Foreign & Commonwealth Legalisation Service (Apostille) costs £30 per document
Documentation will need to be translated into Greek (the costs vary per island and our Wedding Concierge will be happy to advise on the costs for your chosen island).
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not a British Passport Holder then additional documentation and translations may be required depending upon your nationality. Please call our Wedding Concierge to discuss your individual requirements.
Our Legal Document Checking Team will check and confirm that your documents are in order before you travel, however it is the couple's responsibility to ensure that they have all of the correct paperwork on time. Our wedding packages do not include any legal documentation costs.
- Vezalis Beach is perfect for couple's who just want to get away and get married without a fuss whilst keeping it budget friendly. Our Celebration Package is excellent value and one of the benefits of this venue is that you can stay anywhere so it keeps the cost down for your guests too.Vezalis Beach Specialist