Careers at our Lichfield Head Office
Our head office is based in Lichfield, Staffordshire, UK. Our Head Office is the hub of our business and positions here include a Wedding and Travel Sales Team, Concierge and Customer Service Team, Business Support Team for our Wedding Specialists around the UK, IT, Social Media, Product, Marketing and Team Liaison.
Current Positions Available:
Asian Wedding Planner - Self Employed, Home-Based
Perfect Weddings Abroad are recruiting for an Asian Wedding Planner to join our existing team of Weddings Abroad Specialists. With strong knowledge of Asian culture you will be the first point of contact for new enquiries, working with our couples to help them find their dream wedding location, confirming their wedding package and venue requirements, and subsequently booking the travel arrangements for the wedding group.
This role requires passion and drive for the wedding and travel industry and the ideal candidate will have wedding event and/or travel sales experience. You should also have excellent communication skills and be self motivated with a pro-active nature and attention to detail.
Here are just some of the reasons to join our Expanding Team:
- Receive a constant flow of guaranteed, quality wedding leads
- Book the wedding arrangements, bride and groom travel and the travel for all the guests - excellent earning potential!
- Wedding Booking Fees paid at the time of booking
- Generous travel commissions of up to 60%
- Full Training & On-Going Support provided
- Our Concierge Team handle all Post Sales Administration
- Flexible Working Hours from home (minimum 20 hours per week)
- Training Events held throughout the Year
- Technical, Customer Service and Marketing support.
- Opportunity to attend Fam Trips and our Annual Conference
What we expect from our Specialists:
- You must have experience in a related field (travel, retail and/or weddings)
- To be professional, timely, and provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Willingness to learn and outstanding communication skills, ability to educate and sell to the clients.
- Going above and beyond – embrace being a specialist and uphold our philosophy.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Outgoing and flexible personality – a real problem solver!
- Committed to outstanding customer service.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with technology.
- Goal oriented and extremely organised.
Joining Fees and Costs:
There is an annual membership fee of £295+VAT and a small monthly fee to cover the support costs that we offer you.